来源：社科赛斯考研网 | 2019-03-28 15:43:06
46. What is the focus of the new study from Duke University?
答案 B- The predictors of children' s academic success
47. How did the researchers ensure that their findings are valid?
答案 A-By attaching equal importance to all possible variables examined
48. What do we learn from the findings of the duke study?
答案 b-There are more children with attention difficulties than previouslythought.
49. What does the Duke study find about children better accepted by peers?
答案：A- They do better academically.
50. What can we conclude from the Duke study?
答案：C一 Social skills are playing a key role in children' s development
51. What does the author say about the negative impact of smartphones?
答案 C-It is not so obvious but has caused some concern
52. What is considered a less obvious advantage of smartphone technology
答案: D--It greatly improves research on human behavio
53. What characterizes traditional psychological research?
答案：B- it relies on lab observations and participants’ reports.
54. How will future psychological studies benefit individuals?
答案: A-By helping them pin down their unusual behaviors
55. What do we learn about current psychological studies?
答案 B- They are increasingly focused on real life situations